top of page
London: 0208 885 1179
CALL US ON:
Traineeship and Work Placement Course
What's it all about?
The Traineeship Programme is perfect for young people looking for a taste of what the real working world is like whilst building complimentary employability skills in an exciting workplace envionment. Combining a unique opportunity in the workplace and the tailored support offered at college, this is the chance to put yourself at the front of the queue for a truly rewarding career.
During your initial induction you will get work ready and build a foundation of skills to support you in the workplace. Once in placement you will be supported in the workplace with regular tutor visits. College sessions will include industry speakers and skills workshops in a range of industry skills areas.
What will I do?
• Complete a paid work placement with an exciting employer
• Visit a variety of businesses and employers
• Work with industry specialists
• Have access to SABA's music and media and resources to develop your creative knowledge and skills
• Develop a range of employability skills including CV writing, working to briefs, understanding eployer mindsets, team working, creative thinking, collaboration, and workplace digital skills
What will I achieve?
• Receive a certificate of completion for the Traineeship
• Vital Maths & English quals (if not previously attained)
• Accredited and recognised qualification in Employability Skills
• Accredited and recognised vocational qualification
• Earn money for each day you are with an employer
• Progress to an Apprenticeship, a vocational course or to employment in a variety of roles
Traineeship and Work Placement Course: Classes
bottom of page